Member Health Pledge
CHANGE FOR THE BETTER
Your health is your responsibility. The management and staff are dedicated to maintaining a safe environment whilst you train. We are taking every opportunity to ensure you can continue to enjoy the facilities we offer, with this in mind we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect from each other during these difficult times.
YOUR PLEDGE TO US:
1. You must remain from visiting the gym should you develop any signs of Covid 19, this includes a persistent cough or a high temperature.
2. You will inform a member of staff should you start to feel unwell during your exercise.
3. You will seek medical advice prior to attending if you have had any of the above symptoms.
4. You will inform us if you develop any signs of Covid 19 up to 2 weeks after a session , so that we may inform other members who may have used the facilities at the same time as you.
5. You will respect the social distancing rules we have set out within the facility and respect other members at all times when using our facilities.
6. You will respect the hygiene principles when training and agree to clean down your equipment with the sanitiser and wipes available when you have finished with each piece of equipment.
7. The information given by you in entering this agreement is correct and accurate and can be relied upon by us.
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU:
1. We shall endeavour to maintain a high standard of hygiene and keep a safe environment for you to exercise in at all times.
2. We shall at all times monitor the social distancing rules we have applied to ensure your safety is paramount when using our facilities.
3. We shall endeavour to ensure that a team member is on duty are available to deliver high standard of hygiene principles at all times.
4. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure our team are trained in Social Distancing and good standards of hygiene.
5. We respect your decisions and allow you to make your own decision on your exercise regime however; we reserve the right to ask you to maintain social distancing and good standards of hygiene.
THIS PLEDGE IS FOR GUIDANCE ONLY. IT IS NOT A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT AND DOES NOT CREATE ANY OBLIGATIONS WHICH YOU OR WE SHOULD MEET